Pike Market Food Bank serves the basic food needs of the low-income families, seniors, and individuals in the Pike Place Market and downtown neighborhood.
Located in Pike Place Market we serve more than 800 families and individuals each week with free groceries to help relieve hunger in our neighborhood. Pike Market Food Bank welcomes nearly 40,000 visits each year, and provides more than 830,000 pounds of food to our neighbors in need. Our food bank is grounded in community, and we are always welcoming new clients and volunteers.
Families and individuals of downtown Seattle are welcome to Pike Market Food Bank for free groceries once a week. Click here for the USDA nondiscrimination statement.
– Tuesdays: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
– Thursdays: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Who we serve:
– Any resident of the 98101, 98104, or 98121 zip codes.
– We also serve clients who are homeless (without an address) living in downtown Seattle.
– Clients may come for groceries once per week during open hours.
What to Bring:
– Proof of address
– Grocery bag
– Notify staff/volunteers if you have mobility issues and cannot stand in line
What foods do we provide at the food bank?
– Fruits and Vegetables
– Meats and Proteins
– Cereals, Pastas, and Oats
– Canned Goods
– Breads and Sweets